Many people have New Year’s resolution. For you, what’s your New Year’s Resolution? Perhaps, some of you would want to lose weight while others want to save more money. But, how about gardening? Why not try to include it in your resolution? If you don’t know how to start, here are tips which I have read from an article (click here to visit the site):
- If you will fail, never give up. Do not expect that you will always be lucky in gardening as there are some instances when you will fail. The best example of this is an extreme weather. Plants may die to due strong wind, heavy rains, and severe drought.
- Never hesitate to ask question. Asking question doesn’t mean that you are dumb. It simply means that you are curious and you want to learn. Without asking, you will never understand gardening.
- Always try to do something new. Do not hesitate to explore and to experiment even if you will fail. Always remember that experience is the best teacher.
- Always share your passion. If you really love gardening, share it to your loved ones and friends so that they will also take benefit from it.
- Learn to love nature like the bees, bats, as well as the birds. If you love nature, it will be easier for you to also fall in love with gardening.
There are still other tips given from the article. Once again, click here to read the full article.